We’re partnered with America’s #1 truck insurer
Get a commercial truck insurance quote today
We offer flexible coverage and payment options, free filings through our carrier partnerships, specialized claims service, and expert support.
Daniel Insures many types of trucks in Nevada, California, Arizona, and Utah and specializes in these operations:
Check out these coverages for your FMCSA needs
Public liability limits offered at $300,000 or more.
- Motor Truck Cargo
- Motor Truck General Liability
- Non-Trucking Liability
- Rental Reimbursement with Downtime
- Trailer Interchange
We make sure the carrier handles your insurance filings
Once we select and insurance carrier, the carrier will submit state and federal filings on your behalf. These filings are a guarantee to the government that you have acquired the proper coverage in the right amounts on your vehicle(s). Once authority has been filed, we insure the carrier takes care of the rest.
Cost of commercial truck insurance
There are many factors that weigh on the cost of commercial truck insurace. Primarily:
- Your business type
- Your driving radius
- Your vehicle
- Your location
- The limits you need
- The drivers driving histories
Each factor will carry a different weight from policy to policy. For example, a semi-truck driver who crosses states lines will typically pay more than a driver who operates locally.
While these scenarios can seem difficult, getting a customized quote from Daniel is easy. You can start a quote online or call Daniel Insures directly.
Ways to save and discount options
Our carrier partnerships allow us to negotiate better terms on your behalf. You can see up to a 15 percent discount on your commercial auto policy through various discount combinations and other pricing considerations. Here are two examples:
- Time in Business Discount – Carrier rates becomes more flexible once you have at least 2 years in business. The longer you’ve been in business beyond that, the larger some carrier discounts become.
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Discount – Having a commercial drivers license can give way to savings, even when operating light duty vehicles.